Family Doctor Serving Fayetteville and Peachtree City
Family Medicine Specialists, P.C. was founded in 1997 by Dr. William Adcox with a goal of providing a more personalized experience for patients looking for a primary care office. The practice has grown considerably over the past twenty years with the addition of Dr. Natashia Conley, Palavi Reddy, PA, Wendy Peterson, PA and Melissa Diane Rusterrucci, NP. In addition to excellent medical care, it has remained a primary goal of this office to listen carefully to how we may best serve the needs of our patients
Dr. Adcox now offers an enhanced option for patients that are seeking an end to many of the more frustrating aspects of medical care. Fayette Executive Health provides concierge medical services at an affordable cost allowing patients to have longer visits, same day appointments, home visits if needed, and direct phone access to Dr. Adcox 24/7. There is an emphasis for integrative care for those interested in a wide range of approaches to achieve their best health.
Dr. Adcox is board certified in Family Medicine but has also passed the boards in anti-aging medicine. Dr. Conley is board certified in Family Medicine and completed her residency training through Mayo Clinic. She offers care to all age groups
WE are confident that we can help our patients find the right fit for their needs when it comes to primary care.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
Security and Privacy of Patient Information
We work diligently to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.