Preventative Care and Physicals
There are many things we can do to help us stay healthy and well. One of the simplest and best things you can do is to have a routine physical exam.
- Yearly physical exams for children, adolescents, adults.
- Your provider can give you disease prevention tips & education.
- Providing Medicare patients with Medicare Annual Wellness Exam.
We know the importance of helping our patients understand that the lifestyle choices you make today will significantly impact the quality of your life in the future. Preventative care includes examinations and screening tests that are tailored to a patient’s age, health, and family history.
Osteoporosis can develop at any age but is most common among older women. Treatment is available.
- Hormone therapy
All inclusive women’s care:
- GYN check-ups
- Contraceptive counseling
- Menstrual difficulties
- IUD Placement and Removal
Immunizations and Vaccines
- Immunizations should start at birth and continue throughout the course of the patient’s life.
- Our staff can answer your questions about these immunizations & can provide you with recommended protection.
- FMS offers all of the recommended vaccinations, not just for children, but for adults as well.
- Flu shots – Influenza can be extremely serious. Those at greatest risk for serious complications include the elderly, infants, and those with certain chronic illnesses. We have the flu vaccine available NOW for our patients.
For the convenience of our patients:
- On-site lab available
- Immediate results for rapid strep testing available
- Rapid Covid, Flu A and B Testing
Procedures offered include:
- Cyst/Wart biopsy and excisions
- Nail removal
- Ingrown toe nail removal
- Trigger point Injection
Bioidentical hormone replacement available.
Specialized testing for:
- G.I. testing for parasites, IBS, colitis
- GIFX for parasites, immunology
- Lyme disease
- Weight Loss
- Suboxone treatment for opioid use disorder